Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Owl Totem and The Masked Entity

I awaken at around 2am unable to sleep until around 5am when I decide to focus on my breathing and relax. Immediately there's a shift where at one point I was staring at a visual of some scene then opened eyes. Eventually I was still able to see my room but it was like I thought I suddenly woke up from a trance. There were bugs, flies all kinds of creatures swarming everywhere. I thought it was because of the heat in the room since I turned distiller on in my room during the night.

Then I saw a bird inside making its way towards the window and out. Looking through the window I saw a large owl just staring. My gaze then falls at the foot of the bed where I was startled by some being doing something near my legs. I quickly flinched and startled it. It had a sort of light illumination effect to it and very much reminded me of the beings that came through the window. At first it panicked seeing that I was awake. Trying to breathe but being unable to move my body in this state didn't help much. The being got a little brave and slowly began gliding out trying to approach me at which point I got a clear look of its face like a mask illuminated with dim lighting. This is when I say "I banish you evil spirit! I banish you, I banish you - Get the f*** out of here!". My heart was beating rapidly, with all the mental force I could muster I managed to will my fingers to move and opened my eyes letting out a slight agitated shriek. My gaze still followed in the direction the being was moving. It simply glided across to the right hand side wall where I saw it's face mask blending with the wall as if that's where it was always hiding.

The owl was of particular interest I have researched a little on the symbolic totem meaning:

  • Intuition, ability to see what others do not see
  • The presence of the owl announces change
  • Capacity to see beyond deceit and masks
  • Wisdom
  • The traditional meaning of the owl spirit animal is the announcer of death, most likely symbolic like a life transition, change

No comments:

Post a Comment