Pages

Monday 14 December 2015

Primary Creative Thought

I would not have touched the Salvia if I had not been set off by recent depression. A few things going on that led me to just take the Salvia to get some insights on personal matters.

I thought the leaves were no longer taking any effect on me, it seems this feeling is increasing the more gaps I leave between my Salvia experiences. Soon however that familiar onset of the others gathering became more obvious. Quickly spat out and whilst doing so I didn't want them to know that I needed the leaves to get into that state but there's that feeling like they've been waiting.

Then the remembrance starts taking place. How do I forget my own power and will to dictate the outcomes in life and how irrelevant it all is simply because of what we are really capable of. I felt godly, as though all my commands could be fulfilled as I feel them. I used to practice law of attraction and things like that and attracted many things in spectacular ways but this isn't like that. What I uncovered here was more like the Law of Creation. Our thoughts literally manifest. In a state of complete fearlessness depression no longer existed. The distiller was on in the background which produced a white noise which helped immensely going deeper.

My eyes were closed and deep things were occurring in the head region, a funneling of energy driven inwards concentrating. I couldn't see visuals but feel it as it unfolded.

I opened eyes. Insight is immediate I held on to it repeating it like a mantra. We are creators, everything we think manifests itself. What is happening in ones life is the process of thought. On a very worldly level we can see that thought shapes our everyday life and world around us, whether it's work, family or relationships everything is taking place on a mental level. Even the material things we create with mere thought whether it's a project, invention or even sculpting something we can see a great amount of thought goes into them. I felt that this entire world is shaped by thoughts. We have to trace back all thoughts and gather the primary thought, the very first thought. This thought is like a small particle from which everything else expanded and continues to expand. From that one little thought the world came into being and with that expanded the earth and all the creation contained within, each thing carefully thought about. The process involved contemplation, deep thought, the trees, nature and all creation operate because of it. That primary thought is the key to something, like somehow it will clear away something.

I was left in a very positive state after this, feeling a lot better. A wonderful natural heightened awareness of peace that can carry on into daily living.

I always have this urge as I am going deeper with Salvia to open my eyes just for the sake of taking notes, if I could somehow exclude this note taking and focus on meditating...

No comments:

Post a Comment