Pages

Saturday 5 December 2015

Sleep paralysis ear whooshing sound

Last night going to sleep I had several brain jolting moments as I tried to fall asleep. I've read up on these brain jolts which often feels like zapping in the brain aka brain zaps.

They are quite annoying and have been happening a lot whether I try to fall asleep or even meditate. Once again I awakened last night around 1am but slept early so I felt I had adequate sleep. Around 4am slowly relaxed and entered into the very familiar sleep paralysis state, which is the same state where I encountered an unknown entity in the room. This time round I could sense a presence and the familiar pressure particularly around the chest area.

I saw my arms were moving in that familiar pattern, both raised up and gathering together as if to lock the fingers of each hand.

My ear were whooshing so badly I couldn't handle the sensation. A few times was more aware of my surroundings, in my mind I had the sense that I somehow ended up at the other side of the room but at the same time it was like I was trying to recall what my original surrounding was almost as though the memory was so distant in my mind.

The whooshing in the ears made me want  to snap out of the state so I willed to move my right arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment