Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

Sleep Deprivation Experience

Last night my sleep was disrupted several times. Unable to sleep after this. After around 4 or 5am sleep was starting to take over my eyelids but I refused to sleep busy researching some things on my phone. I was kind of fixated on my research.

Somehow sleep started to take over automatically where I just let the eyes drop. Those pulling tugging sensations started to become more apparent. I got a sense that the others have been waiting for me to sleep, same 'others' I sense on Salvia. These particular lot seemed kind of invasive. My body was as light as air, there was that strong magnetic bubble like feeling all around me. A sense of vertigo. I opened eyes and my vision seemed to split in such a way that either the room or that sense of me was spinning. The rotation was rapid, a lot faster than I've ever experienced in my astral excursions.

The others were definitely there, had my guard on. I had an unusual sense that they wanted to occupy the body somehow. Kept forcefully trying to fight it. After a short while I must have given in or just drifted for the next two hours.

This is a very interesting phenomena where these particular others are actually waiting for me to fall asleep - have been meaning to experiment some more with sleep deprivation but not on a regular basis.

I have had this sense in the past where there's this feeling others seem to be waiting on me falling asleep.

I wonder what happens when I do fall asleep, somehow the sleep deprivation made me more lucid and aware of their activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment