Pages

Thursday 24 April 2014

The Observers

Yesterday evening around 8ish pm got salvia extract ready, only I used half of the last tiny bit I had left. It was the tiniest amount I've used so far. One of the things I've realized is when I used more in the past I felt like I was insulting or agitating something by doing that.

This time the amount I took was instant. Pretty much the same thing happens on extract as using quidding only faster. A bit too fast. After one long hit and that's the key to take hold it in for a long time, it was still burning quickly took another very brief hit thinking something was still left that was smokable.

Jittery and transitioning quickly, the beings emerged rapidly. They were watching and even waiting for this. They're here as I write this and I know they don't like me writing too much.

As I write this the involuntary bodily movements I've been experiencing for past few years has gone out of whack, it's become more noticeable.

There was this immediate sense about some of the beings present. They had physical counterparts which is something I already have noticed only this time with absolute certainty I know that they also have the same awareness with which I was operating at that time. In other words these particular others with a physical existence were onto me. It was odd there was also this feeling that they might be conspiring against me, I was treading on dangerous territory. I also mean that quite literally, I could not balance myself with the state I was in I almost tripped over.

At the same time I had an awareness of someone I have been speaking to recently. Our meeting was quite unusual almost like everything I was getting involved in led me to him, or perhaps led him to me. I felt like he or some part of him was in the know. Also when I talk to him I feel like he is reading my mind. Other times the things he mentions (very ordinary mundane stuff) would show up the next day in an uncanny order, think synchronicities going wild. There was some kind of connection present.

Now I'm thinking there are two possibilities, he is very aware of this state or some part of him is aware and he knows more than he is letting on. In other words he is putting on an act. The other possibility is that he is being controlled by certain forces which seems likely.

At the same time in that state I got this feeling to not trust him.

I have been reading upanishads recently, there was mention of immortality. I recall somewhere it is said that there is no mortality for that which is immortal. The question arose how can that which is changeless / immortal become mortal? I understood it at that moment instantly. There was a complete fearlessness when associated with this state.

No comments:

Post a Comment