Pages

Sunday 13 April 2014

The Beings Behind the Bugs

Past few days everyone sick at home. There's a virus going around, it is known as norovirus. Rather mercilessly it has got me too. My lower back hurt with pain radiating all over, arms wrists and everywhere an incredible pain. It is like flu and I've had some of the worse bouts of flu before, this time round the pain had a different quality. I used eucalyptus oil with coconut oil, and massaged into pain areas, took about an hour or so for it to take effect. Read about some more home remedies and things I will try, manuka honey and ginger for the sick feelings. Fortunately I feel I got the better end of the deal considering what others are going through with this.

This morning I awoke with a stabbing pain in stomach. I awoke from a dream where I was being stabbed in the same spot. Pain in abdomen is also another norovirus symptom.

I got Salvia soaked, it's been a while since I tried quidding. In the past Salvia has taken away or healed a lot of my ailments. Yesterday I was grateful to the virus seeing as who and what they actually were.

The transition took some time, there wasn't too much fluttering around the eyes. I did catch a few glimpses of myself in the mirror, that same rubbery dummy look.

This morning they came through - I got this sense, their motive was to cleanse - cleanse the bodies, but for what? why this cleanse? Why does it have to be so mean and ferocious.

They've lessened their hold on me. There was also this sense of immense power. Think a persons head to fall off and it shall (this line from one of the upanishads which always comes to mind when I feel this power). Now I know why the person in contact with this supreme energy mush have pure thoughts and be in absolute control of all thoughts. Otherwise we will be dealing with a Hitler type situation. As this energy got closer I wanted to shut down, not operate because my thoughts were not ideal and I certainly was not in absolute control of them.

Again I got this idea for the movie, something which I just can't help anymore. I imagined how to create this particular special effect. Where those hiding in the surrounding come out of their disguise and move around freely. This scene would be spectacular if it happened suddenly to the protagonist. The movie is something that I have been wanting to work on but because of my other endeavors I am finding very little time for it.

Again I don't think I should be writing this, but letting this one slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment