Pages

Saturday 26 April 2014

In Between

Yesterday at around 9pm, I was getting ready for Salvia 25x extract. Opening the zip bag I found that there was less than last time. This is the last extract for now. It was such a small amount I thought that it would not be sufficient but to my suprise this is the most intense I've experienced on extract. It was much smoother, I felt less jittery yet the transitioning was occuring but I had a great deal of control over it.

Staring in the mirror I knew I should remain silent and let what needs to happen, simply happen. I couldn't so I grabbed my recording device and started describing as much as I could.

The thought that I had wasted so much Salvia all those days smoking more than necessary crossed my mind. I cannot remain in this state, if all of a sudden this other state was to completely overcome this current so-called ordinary waking consciousness I would appear to be insane. What is it that would make me appear insane? I'm pondering this.

It's not that there's no way to function in that state, to be normal. The simple fact is, society as it is today cannot accommodate for a person who is in that state permanently.

I've been thinking about it, how to express this which is extremely difficult. What is the state like? How does one feel? I could only summarize it to 'Genius' and I feel I have only just touched upon a fraction of that. Should I have been taken over a hundred percent, no single word could describe it.

At times it feels like being in two worlds, but in the same place only I have one foot placed in one world and one foot in the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment