Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

When Sleeping

In the morning got Salvia ready - these were crumbled leaves and there's no way I'm smoking it so soaked them and scooped up with spoon - about 2-3 tablespoons. Crumbled leaves help better with chewing and very little was used.

Relaxed - awareness of them inside. So many of them hard to tell who's who - it's like a blend of everyone on this planet but these morning times are great because there's not as much commotion since people are most likely sleeping and so their energies too preoccupied with their activities especially of those in the house. Going deep - they're up to something I don't know what but they're waiting. I started to feel really sleepy, breathing pattern changed. Mouth closed and some other kind of airway was opened up. I know body has to be straight and keep arms by my side. I kept thinking how sleepy I was but at the same time felt their activity increase. They're definitely up to something. I go with the feeling of sleepiness and I can feel as they start to look over me confirming to each other that I am falling asleep so I play along. I know I can't stop myself from thinking so I occupy all thoughts on how sleepy I'm getting. I can't keep it up though - just couldn't help myself and with my mind stretch one of them away.

I quickly stop mind action - need to make them think I'm sleeping. I know when I go deeper into sleep they're preparing something but the body or me or whatever I am has to shut down or organized in a way so no damage is caused??

I am acting and behaving like someone else - some other thoughts unrelated occurring in the mind and then my thoughts - the thoughts of who my this personality / character is blending with that. I knew I shouldn't, I know I have to be quiet (this is how others hear foreign voices and start to think they're going crazy). I was basically a voice in someones head and I tried so hard to shut up. The others 'they' are there as well and I'm not sure how they're reacting but there is some commotion.

Now I know when sleeping this is what they and I get up to. The whole dreaming making sense. Dreams of others and sometimes just watching various scenes - all taking place or have taken place. It's common to dream that you are someone else or another version of yourself and then sometimes exactly you but in the most unlikely of circumstances.

At some point I recall going locally, in fact heading over sensing my neighbours builder (I think this work won't be over until next year). The builders energy pattern is very intrigued and observing. At this point I'm thinking what or where is my energy pattern - I am observing all those others in groups but what about me? I am not sensing it strongly unless I am a part of all the groups, maybe I just don't know it yet. The contact I'm feeling with this energy is very sexual, and I feel the urge for a fusion but it is so distracting. Later on in the day whilst gardening this same builder apologised for the noise pollution and I knew at that moment that it was his energy that visited in this Salvia session.

Visual dimmed and now hazy. Chew remaining Salvia and relax - look at hands to see if I can see the little people. None moving quite as much as the last time but there is a very intense pressure moving sensation in feet. Look at left feet by side where I feel most of the pressure - a face of a man moving in my flesh looking at me squeezing about and showing its ability to control and stretch my flesh. Now I understand all the fluttering, the spasms. I am seeing the whole Kundalini process in an entirely new dimension. Every single K symptom making sense and fits in this phenemona of the beings / entities in the flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment