Pages

Saturday 16 April 2011

Scratch and Burn

Yesterday evening lots of family over for the easter holidays which means lots of noise but decided to retire early for a Salvia journey. It was impulsive but at the same time I wanted to understand energy systems and what better way then to do it with people I know around me. Just a short while before soaking leaves whilst chatting to sis my right arm had some deep vein pain.

10 mins left for soak time and I was starting to feel really sleepy - regretted soaking. Don't want to waste.

Lay down, eyes closed amazing how the noise starts exactly at the moment the leaves were ready for chewing - it all feels arranged. I remember to just forget the noise allow it as it happens.

Went deep. Knees bent and I could see them chomp at it so straighten it. I could feel them and see them with that other perception. Energies and understanding flooded from the garden. Have been occupied with gardening lately and also started reading The Old Testament out of interest. I understood by what power the prophets were able to do what they did - particularly the part about a certain prophet who was successful in the growing of crops. I will have to reread this part. Has to do with communion with certain Energies.

Everything was now dead quiet - background noise completely diminished - it all ended once again like a time before. No relatives, almost no thing animate and inanimate left but I still remembered them. Then something creeped in - a sound, no it was a scream remembered how I need to ignore it. I know that this is one of those deliberate distractions pulling me back to consensus reality, holding me like a prisoner. That scream occurred several times and managed to pull me back need to make sure all is okay - hope nobody is arguing or fighting which tends to occur here once in a while or someone just dropped dead. Actually it was more like the world that I know was ending and that scream was a sign. Seeing that all was okay I was agitated that I just had to react.

Lamp is on I look at arm and those that compose the physical body are moving - I look at duvet and see a crawling bug. With spring, bugs are starting to appear around my room - this bug looked different. Though I can see faces moving on my duvet I kept my eye on the bug - it stretched and lifted up and it was alive so I asked what it wanted and requested it leaves my room - to go out. Upon closer observation realized it was a bit of the leaves and they or it was moving and was used as an eye for them to look at me. My left arm under duvet was stroked and pinched and I thought there has to be some bugs there - after looking I knew it was the beings in the hand and arm and that creepy crawly feeling that is common for those undergoing Kundalini process was due to them - the little people of the body.

Chewed one more and closed eyes, some other energy has come forth and my perception is a little hazy now. I'm going deeper, body and mostly arms in a lot of pain - that previous pain intensifying.

Before I mention what happened next yesterday before Salvia in the afternoon my rectum and vagina was burning like crazy, the same kind of sensation you get on tongue after eating chili.

I am going deeper into the experience and being taken somewhere but it is so hazy I have no idea what is really going on. Then I feel that I'm being cut within and suddenly there is this sharp unbearable pain in vagina like dangerous blades cutting in, scratching and scraping. It's almost as though they are testing my tolerance for pain. I don't care if I fail and demand they stop. It takes some getting through to them but I think they only did stop because I switched on the lamp and forced myself out of that state.

After a while I wanted to understand what they were doing and was certain that there would be a change of scene but again that sharpness plunging inside. Again forcing myself out I had a few ideas either it is the remnants of previous burning chili hot sensation or it was something else. The latter proved to be more likely as I walked up the stairs after peeing and bumped in to my niece (teenager with severe attitude issues). It clicked, my niece has a particular health issue (mostly due to fizzy toxic drinks and the worst diet imaginable) where she has this unbearable female troubles - hot burning sensation and a pain that she can barely describe and I think I felt her health issue.

Questions arise. Why make me feel this pain? Who made me feel it - her energy group or something else? maybe something I'm not understanding. Even if it were pleasure the same question would be asked and I have experienced that in Collecting Sexual Energy. Niece did tell me the pain was slowly starting again when she arrived here and I think there's a possibility that when going in that state and at the same time aware of your physical body others pain blends in the flesh. Maybe it is also possible for emotions to be picked up in this state.

No comments:

Post a Comment