Pages

Friday 8 April 2011

The Movements

Last night after an exhausting day retired to bed late and hands started to jolt several times and then I fell into deep sleep. In the middle of sleep awakened by body reactions - coughing deeply and a feeling of suffocating possibly sleep apnea and doing something I can't quite recall, the entire procedure was like being possessed.

That energy wave sensation is still there and if I remain still it moves the physical body without any input on my part but I still have control so if it tries to make me fall I can balance myself.

I haven't stopped completely exploring with Salvia but I think the time is near where that has to come to an end. I don't get that urge, the pull to ingest this as much as before. Despite this I have been exploring - a few times ingested simply because I was frustrated and wanted some kind of understanding and reached out for Salvia - now I just want to finish off the remaining leaves so I can be done with it.

From the 29th April 2011 to 7th May 2011 I will be exploring with Salvia as during this time there is going to be a peaceful atmosphere in the house. After this period I think that will be the end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment