Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Light blocking dream activity

Lately I have been using an opaque fabric covered over the eyes. Not exactly eye masks I've tried before. This is a lot more comfortable, no pressure around the head.

I'm also blocking out as much light pollution from neighbors building so that room is now pitch black. This has improved with dream activity immensely. Also have not been using the phone so avoiding all light emitted from electrical devices.

Past few days that I have been doing this it has increased dream activity as well as lucidity. I also had a very nightmarish type of dream which was disturbing (demon possessed dream of a sexual nature). On a more positive note I am sleeping a lot better.

Other dreams are very normal dreams related to reality and life situations may seem boring but the dreams seem to be predicting a future outcome.

In another dream there was a sequence of scenes with the main theme where I was losing consciousness or fainting.

I have also not taken any B vitamins or supplements for a while for inducing these dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment