Pages

Sunday 13 August 2017

Naturally Increasing Melatonin for Dream Activity

Sleeping with an eye mask will increase dream activity. For me I've had to use a piece of fabric for comfort and it has been working. It's interesting because I didn't intend to do this for increasing dreams, it is something that became like an urge after I found the Better Sight Without Glasses book. I am still trying to make a habit of practising the exercises found in the book. 

About melatonin
"Melatonin is a hormone made by the pineal gland , a small gland in the brain. Melatonin helps control your sleep and wake cycles. ... Melatonin supplements are sometimes used to treat jet lag or sleep problems (insomnia)."

Although I don't have problems with insomnia, covering eyes and even making the room pitch black is really making a difference with the quality of sleep as well as increasing dream activity. This is amazing and all without taking supplements. Another thing I have doing is staying away from artificial light after dark. I'm not sure if it is just this however as I have taken one other thing during past few weeks but will exclude this to see if there is a change.

I'm still getting the dreams, I think in the past few days they would have been more entertaining had my mind not been so preoccupied with other things and going through a little bit of stress.

Another new thing I am doing is staying away from aluminium exposure. Too much aluminium in the body can be stored in the brain causing memory problems which is why it is even linked to Alzheimer's. Having a good memory makes it possible for better recall of dreams. 

I probably will not take melatonin supplement as too much of it can pose a risk. For now I am happy producing it naturally.

I am reading about cases of people who have photographic memory as this is exactly what I would like to now achieve for dream recall.  I will be restarting some of the dream inducing supplements soon to see what happens in combination with this technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment