Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

The Living Trees

This dream was one of those vivid breathtaking adventurous cinematic dreams. I'm thinking it was induced by taking extra measures to block out light. Thoroughly entertaining dream. I'm looking out somewhere in the dark seems like a forest or a jungle. Suddenly a tree begins to move and I watch it walk, run and fly in mid air propelling itself forward from.

I am in awe of what I'm witnessing not knowing that I'm in a dream. I am in a different area of the forest where I witness another tree in the middle of some kind of fight, at first I wasn't sure if it was a play fight. There are other trees around this particular tree. Branches emerge out of the trees like arms and are almost punching the head of the tree in the center. The branches go through the head of this tree and a liquid kind of substance gushes out.

I'm a little startled of what I'm witnessing. Soon enough one tree becomes aware of my presence and they all freeze as if to hide their secret; that they are able to move around and navigate reality like humans. The entire atmosphere had the same feel of Pan's Labyrinth.

I'm standing there asking the trees why they are still, telling them that I saw them play just a moment ago. Then one tree starts to open it's eyes, something I didn't notice earlier. And then it spoke. "Sorry but we didn't know that you spoke to our father" said the tree. Startled by this I woke up.


No comments:

Post a Comment