Pages

Saturday 29 July 2017

Zero Point Energy Synchronicity

The other day I was watching a youtube video about energy and there was mention of zero point energy, I did not understand much about the zero point energy and forwarded that part of the video thinking I'll watch it next time to understand what it is.

Just yesterday I decided to watch a TV show Shut Eye recommended to me by my sister. I have not been interested in TV shows for a long time and only recently have been watching random shows. So far only Westworld and now Shut Eye are now shows I wouldn't mind watching.

Shut Eye is very interesting. The show is about a man who suffers a head injury only to start having hallucinations and hallucinations is a big interest right now. I had no idea that Shut Eye was about hallucinations and only wanted to just check it out only to end up watching all 10 episodes of the first season. In one episode one of the characters is explaining Zero Point Energy.

Dr White: "It's like Zero Point Energy."
Linda: "I don't know what that means."
Dr White: "It's a quantum mechanics concept. It suggests that thoughts can become matter. It also can explain intuition like the doors of perception that you were talking about."

There I was, pausing the video for a brief moment to understand what was happening. I was flabbergasted even though I've had bouts of extremely cool synchronicities in the past, this one was different.

I realized that I don't need google or even read any informational text. That reality itself is like one big massive search engine ready to bring into your experience whatever information you seek. Although I was not intentionally seeking more information on Zero Point Energy the youtube video seemed to have left some impression on my mind so as to bring it about in the outer reality.

I am intrigued by this and wonder what would happen if I ask intentionally for information and have the information come to me through reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment