Pages

Monday 12 October 2015

All the Worlds a Play

PART 1
So many thoughts since yesterdays salvia excursion. A lot is lost since so much occurred. I realized after yesterdays session I need to find someone I can rely on as I have the experience and try to document it. I also need a quiet environment, some seclusion is needed.

Luckily yesterday house was empty and I took the opportunity to explore with Salvia. Got my new batch, mostly whole dried leaves. Got the quidding started. One quid, probably a total of 4 or 5 leaves.

The taste was not so bitter. I thought about success because I had on my mind a particular person who has become successful. Then I saw the entire world around me come apart. Every component of my room was a part of an idea, something puts all this together and makes it all appear realistic, solid but everything is just an idea in the mind.

My friend was an idea in my mind. If I am in my room is my friend actually 8 miles away from me or is that distance a part of the idea? If someone enters my room did they actually enter the room or appear only because they are an idea in the mind? I saw everything as conjuring of the mind.

I saw not with my eyes but with understanding that everything was elaborately put together to give the feel or the illusion of it being real when in fact it is all just ideas. I started to see my own life, some of my own ventures that I appear to be participating in. Here in this state I can make it all highly successful, just a bunch of commands. I actually saw in that state that it all had to do with having a vibration of immense confidence. I was extremely confident but I saw that I needed to make certain others not add negative vibrations to this pool of energy that can conjure up the illusion of success.


PART 2
Later on in the evening there was enough leaves for another quid. Something has changed dramatically and this smoothness of transitioning has become a lot easier. No liver pains.

I relaxed, lying down with phone light turned on. I look to my left and the play of shadow and light takes effect. Beings embedded all over my surrounding and wherever I look it seems I am the centre of attention. This is an interesting effect. I look above on the ceiling at a strip of shadow vibrating with beings on the edge making their appearance. A story line started to play out in my mind, I started to think how I could use this particular aspect in one scene.

Then what seemed to be like a story felt to be something that is actual. Once there was a time where all human beings had this sense of awareness, full understanding and wakefulness. I think that time is in every moment fluctuating between wakefulness and sleep. Something changed and cast the veil so that we don't see what I was witnessing at that moment. I wondered what it was that did it and the realization came that we did it, deliberately to ourselves but why? I kept asking that as the beings continued to pulsate. I started to recall The Ringing Cedars Series where there was some mention of this. Of course this story line already existed externally as if these books themselves were a part of the mind. The externally reality is a communication with the mind, the lessons, the teachings, the Truth it's all there.

That desire has become strong now to find someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment