Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

Iodine and the Pineal Gland Connection

I have been painting iodine on skin on and off using the lugols iodine solution. I was a little afraid of using it mostly because of all the known detox symptoms that occurs with use.

Last night I restarted again. I was supposed to only get 3 or 4 drops on the sole of my feet but somehow too much poured out. I didn't wipe it instead went with the amount on there. Within 30 minutes the stain disappeared. According to my research this would suggest that my body is majorly deficient in iodine.

As the body gets more sufficient in iodine the absorption time increases which is good to know so I don't over do it.

I then later felt a major pressure inside forehead and what I'm assuming is pineal gland. This is the same location where I've experienced other sensations. Last night was intense and it was like that part inside my head was concentrating a magnetic force.

Also my body temperature began to soar to the point I was starting to sweat a little.

So far I have noticed it's giving me some very interesting dreams. This morning dream was amazing and I woke up vividly recalling it. If this is a detox symptom I certainly don't mind.

But generally I've noticed that my dreaming has either stopped or my recall is just bad until this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment