Pages

Saturday 6 September 2014

Hemi-Sync Head Movement and Clicking Out

Yesterday evening listened to Opening the Heart (1) hemi sync track. Did not feel like listening to The Gateway Experience wave tracks.

I relaxed and after the resonant tuning simply letting go but thoughts randomly popping up. My head turned to the left but instead of rapidly swinging left and right it stayed in this left position. Then head moved a little bit to the right until finally it centered. I thought it was odd my earphones which are very loose stayed put with these rapid movements. Head moved step by step to the right. Eventually opened eyes and second track had just started.

This morning awakened from some vivid dreams and there is some other incident that took place only I can't recall it. In one dream I'm in a water zone with several dangerous shark like creatures lurking and I'm trying to avoid them.

I was reading through some of my old journals and a pattern I've discovered is I end up always quitting the hemi-sync because when I get deep usually something blows up externally for me, or some pressing matter requires my attention and so don't make time to practice. I don't think I will have this problem this time round.

No comments:

Post a Comment