Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

Recent Salvia Trips Part 1

From the beginning of June I've restarted sessions with Salvia after a few weeks of listening to hemi-sync which eventually became too difficult to carry on.

The Challenge
My intention was to travel to my sister in particular get into her digestive system as she has been having stomach problems and after a reading with a healer she is concerned about getting cancer.

In the midst of chewing I decided maybe I should let soul or that other dictate this travel.

The House being - the one that I have been living in all these years is moving and engulfing me. Streets and places have certain types of patterns. Some house can warm a person and some houses will frighten people. Wondered about the big ball near collar bone (which is now looking more like a cyst). Froze still - realization: I am vulnerable to everything - not I but this physical body, one sudden change and the physical body can shut down.

It seems the physical reality has two parts like two sides of a coin - the other side is meeting. One wrong move by the entities in particular the veins and this physical body will simply shut down - again I could feel how vulnerable the physical body is in these situations.

Near the end moved them with the mind. Are they really just thoughts? Then there was someone or something else and it too was thinking and I felt it was challenging? Perhaps to compete with me or teach.

Hemi-Sync Salvia Link
After last experience had two more sessions where I received more insights - in the last one I was fully aware of energy patterns roaming around brain, the waves or frequencies. I witnessed as living individual yet they were individuals in specific groups.

Something wanted to happen to the brain - the groups are up to something. The sense I got was whatever they wanted to do risked frying the brain. But it did not fry - I could feel their flow and got the understanding that hemi-sync wave pattern stabilized the brain - have had this insight before but forgot until now - it was this that made me want to start hemi-sync program once more.

Oneness and Interruption Phenomena
In the afternoon 3 tbsp crumbled rehydrated Salvia leaves chewed - the others are there - the group that I last was surrounded by are there- a continuation like they were waiting to see, observing in the way that I get there - sensitive to everything - I can feel it all. An aeroplane passes the everything as a part of it - everything is a part of the One. There is that Oneness - I am connected to everything. I meet the energy behind that lump near right collar bone - can't remember why they did it. Others come through as usual they're astounded and there is major commotion when I open eyes - they've bled through physical - I point at the cysts I ask them if they would do something about it almost putting on a puppy face. Ask them why they did this, no answer.

Closed eyes everyone running in a direction - I am interrupted. Two of my brothers are in the house and amazingly they both interrupt me and when they do those other beings start to focus on them. This is an interesting phenomena - it's almost as though other physically focused individuals in the near vicinity seem to have a feeling of what's going on, circumstance or signals trigger them to interrupt me. Other occasions I have felt as if they have been trying to get in my way - to stop me from delving deep. It is either that or there is one other possible explanation - going deep means dying meaning those around me at those times will receive signals to carry out certain actions as a means to check on me. It explains a certain phenomena where a mother can feel something strong when her child is in danger - something to do with being connected.

In the mind the world is still there but with closed eyes perception of behind the scenes takes place, not only that the most amazing part of the entire experience is the bleeding through.

Spine opening, contracting. Slicing cutting sensation under left feet, I am interrupted and have to get up for a brief period.

I know next time I have to be free from any interruptions and I have to be able to relax, because lately in the Salvia experiences I have been somewhat anxious especially at the points where I needed to remain still.

Suddenly I felt all this corruption all the bad shit in the world - what point is there in protesting to anything? Why should I even be so bothered about my health when it is all just a farce?

What sense is there in life? What was the point? It was almost as if they were asking me these questions and I had to think and thinking quickly I kept on repeating the word 'Harmony'.

No comments:

Post a Comment