Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

The Multiple Hallucination

Some of the various facets of the physical reality that has opened up has made me even more adamant to figure out the nature of this reality more fully and now especially the meaning behind 'their' existence all the while preparing for a death that is just around the corner waiting for me until I am done with playing this part.

What is interesting though is this thing called hallucination. Hallucination - seeing, hearing, feeling and even smelling that which is 'apparently' not there. It can be triggered by a number of things.

Using Salvia I have had what most people would deem a hallucination - if it is a hallucination I would never have guessed it could be as real as this moment here right now. I have pointed out the faces to certain individuals - they all can see these other individual faces only of course if I point it out clearly. However with children it can be an interesting game, in fact I made it into a little game with my 4 year old niece telling her to point out the faces in the carpet. After I pointed out over a dozen faces she started to get really really frightened at which point I had to calm her down and tell her it was just a game that they're not real.

So right now the faces are there - it's evident I could point them out but then it's just pareidolia or the brains ability to make faces out of lines and shapes. Nothing incredibly phenomenal about that unless you're an artist then I would say you could draw inspiration from this aspect. I have thought about drawing them but couldn't bring myself to do it as it feels uncomfortable.

I guess the problem really begins when they start to move. Or is this only a problem when only one person in the room can see their movement whilst the rest are blind? I do wonder what will happen if you put a bunch of people 'suffering' from hallucinations in one room. I guess I don't need to ponder so deeply with almost 7 billion people on this planet pretty much seeing the same thing and all agreeing on what they are seeing so much that the person reading this right now agrees that I used a computer to access this blog to publish this post. So how did this hallucination become so real? What power is behind this physical reality?

What makes this reality so real that if one person out of a hundred people sees something different he is crazy and the remaining 99 people are sane? What makes it so rigid? And yet this other aspect of the physical reality feels more real than what can be seen now. In fact so real being so sensitive in that state sensations are amplified, a slight brush of the hair feels like you're tearing it off going deeper the body turns and takes on a rubbery appearance. The cool part is when they come through - through the walls, the carpet and even the physical body which of course can be scary and is exactly the reason why you have to be fearless for such an opening. Then there are those who are schizophrenic and naturally hallucinations are a part of their experiences and they either get medicated or simply learn to live with it.

So I am having these hallucinations and with Salvia things are clear - without Salvia the tactile sensations are strong, I can feel their presence and can see sparkling impressions of them moving only partially when awake which can be very strong upon waking up as though they are very present in my sleep and of course the faces that seem to be embedded everywhere I look (I posted an example of the faces in Australia Flood). I want to show others this aspect of the hallucination, I want to take them behind the scenes even though I can't go there without the aid of Salvia I feel it is so important that I can at least show one person. I have thought about it - using Salvia in front of others without preparing them for it as an experiment which means I can't do it having a sitter who knows about Salvia and I have to be selective about the person I choose. Need to think about how to do this because chewing in front of others isn't exactly practical and will raise a few questions.

I have to be careful because it is risky - physically it can have undesirable consequences and when that presence is there it just means even more danger so much that this is something I will have to think about before committing myself to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment