Pages

Saturday 25 September 2010

Where is God?

Last night even though I'm still ill, coughing out phlegm endlessly - actually it's getting a little better but taking quite some time. I think old stuff is coming out.

At midnight I soaked the Salvia leaves, relaxed and started to think about my intention which was to meet the Creator, giver of all life. Checking the time I still had 10 minutes, closed my eyes and continued to relax. 10 minutes became three hours and I was awake at 3:30am at which time I rolled the leaves and got started on the chewing process.

Suddenly towards my third quid the neighbours started to get loud - as usual this irritated me. I wonder if they're vampires, awake at night and nowhere to be seen during the day. My irritation amplified - I got up and started banging the window to shut them up. I finished chewing and tried to relax until I realized what I had just done thinking my neighbours might not like me very much now not that I ever see them. The thought of getting on their bad side just made me paranoid and I was hoping they didn't hear the bang on the window.

Finally gave up the paranoia and let my head rest on the pillow - it was still hard to relax after getting so revved up.

Suddenly I'm expanding, stretching out across the vast face of the Earth and to every living entity that I pass by I ask 'Where is God?'
I ask this not as if I'm meeting God for the first time - but I ask simply because I know God. In the same way I may be looking for someone that I know in the physical reality I was looking for God. I knew where he was but I just couldn't remember. Somehow my memory as that being is fractured it doesn't take long to realize that it is this physical identity that generates this fracture. As I shrink back to the physical body I am still endlessly asking for the whereabouts of God.

My surrounding the walls and window are pointing somewhere outside. In the physical body I wobble to the window, look through the slats up into the sky and ask the living energies around me 'Where? I don't see Him'. Intuitively I know they are pointing at the moon which is all the way on the other side and cannot be seen through my window, but I know that God is not the moon, there is something beyond that they're trying to get me to see.

Once again back in bed another shift takes place, I feel a complete emptiness, so empty even loneliness and sorrow did not fill this vessel - I was in a complete void of nothingness.

Then with closed eyes I felt the spinning sensation, there is some kind of birth taking place, there is a need for celebration - I am waiting for the Earth to sing a song of beauty and grace to greet this event. For some reason the sounds have to come from the Earth, the Earth is like a divine instrument. Then I hear the loud voice which belongs to my neighbour and behind that the police sirens somewhere in the distance. There's a slight confusion until I'm almost fully the Physical 'me' again and after that last horrific unmelodious tune with some sarcasm I think 'Great, like music to my ears'.

No comments:

Post a Comment