Pages

Thursday 2 September 2010

Dreams

Had several interesting dreams this morning.

Cannibis Presciption
I think I'm watching TV but I'm inside it. A man is talking about a couple who have to get prescription for cannabis for their child who is suffering from some cryptic illness. I keep thinking that the cannbis is not necesarry and that it is more likely to be a deficiency and something that eating healthy could cure. I get the sense that it's the 1960's and start wondering how many channels were broadcasted back then.

Sexual Dream
These dreams occur on a daily basis, the scene is always different but always erotic in nature. In these dreams carnal desires play out. This particular dream there was none of the physical action instead it was headed in that direction but woke up aroused.

There's a third dream I wanted to write about but there's a complete blank right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment