Pages

Sunday 19 September 2010

Great Grandfather in the Light

I've been feeling unwell since Friday with excess phlegm and aching horrible flu symptoms so I wasn't sure about using Salvia last night. On second thoughts realized it might help heal me.

My intention was to allow divine forces to come through and do the necesary work required on all levels - I do feel that my absence from the physical body temporary allows deeper work to be done that would otherwise cause a lot of drama should I fully remain in physical body. Did not use mouthwash this time just simply brushed teeth and inner cheeks. Also I was not bothered with rolling the the leaves.

I think secretly deep down I wanted to revisit what was revealed to me in my last trip with Salvia. Chewed away, eventually as the effects kicked in I found it hard to organize the leaves so that I don't get too much in my mouth also for some reason it just made it harder to chew. I got really angry because of not having rolled the leaves and to make things worse neighbours suddenly switched on their light - very bright it was beaming through my window and blinds do not help - okay I'll stop my whining here.

Once I got the necessary dose my environment began to shift - everything around me alive and communicating. I was still chewing feeling that I'm not 100% there. Chewing feels so pretend, don't know how to describe it but my teeth and the process of mastication had a very different quality. I had to leave a wad of the Salvia behind in the bowl unchewed because I could no longer balance myself, but then another part of me felt like I should just finish it and when I chewed the remaining bits all my surrounding seemed confused as to why I'm still pretending.

After this I simply lay down but did not close my eyes - I don't know why I keep forgetting to do this. I feel that for a more inner experience the eyes need to be closed. As usual the entities rattled in the surrounding. I was looking around for the being I encountered in my last trip, the one who revealed to me a most astounding well guarded secret. This is all I seemed to care about. I kept thinking how dull this experience seems right now in comparison to my previous experience. Where is that beautiful glimmering light? I'm looking in particular for any tear any cracks to break through, but there is nothing except dullness.

I look up to the ceiling because my lighting is rattling like crazy and then I begin to feel a Being coming through. I felt it was masculine and ancient and then as feelings got stronger there was this undeniable recognition and I said telepathically 'Great Grandfather'. This GG was not a physical relative but a relative of that Being that I find myself converted to.

As I watch the energy rattling inside the light fitting I begin to communicate 'Seriously!? All this time you've been in the ceiling light.' Maybe that Being was not in the light fitting all of physical earth time but in that moment since it is the closest thing to me the GG Being is coming through that. I recall at this stage when Salvia effects were wearing off that if I tried this in different environments - say on the roof staring at the stars, I will most likely have a completely different experience. Even in nature I will no doubt have a completely different experience.

So much more took place I remember having several visions, one of a man but unfortunately this is all I've been able to retain. As for the healing I did feel a little better in the morning though the phlegm has not cleared up.

No comments:

Post a Comment