Pages

Friday 10 September 2010

Killer Beings

Chewed 8 quids at 11:10pm. This time the batch of leaves I recieved were a very dark shade and soaked for 30 minutes. Most of the stem parts were left on and chewing was tough. Again yesterday I was feeling so depressed which remained in the background but externally I was binge eating - compensating for those feelings.

I was however excited about Salvia - when I got around to it my intention was very clear, I asked for all divine forces to come forth. I did not make clear exactly what for - thought I'd just leave it up to them.

The usual happened - only the beings rattled through external surrounding appeared much larger. I was almost a 100% saturated with that other being and now I'm writing from that perspective:

Looking up to my left I perceived several beings lurring me in, there is recognition there but not sure about my relationship to these beings (energy patterns). These beings they're not what they're cut out to be. They let me in some unkown place and then a most spectacular thing happened I was so excited and revved with joy and my initial feeling was I must share this with others - I kept saying how when I go back I have to tell everyone about this, that is the first thing I will do. The being present there said 'No', I kept saying 'Yes' and it was a long battle until the being clearly said 'Fine we'll just have to kill you' which in basic translation meant that they will kill off 'J' in order to keep this a secret. The decision was not meant to be hurtful or intentionally cruel, it was something they calculated as the consequence of my action in the earthly realm. Basically 'J' would have to be aborted.

The being at this stage had a little of 'J' added to the mix and what was sensed was that the being was not alarmed or fearful about such a prospect. 'J' it seemed was replaceable, there was no protest from this Being.

I lifted my arms up tried to recall what happened, remembered it partially. There was something open in the middle of the ceiling and with my hands I was moving the energy, it was like I could open it up some more, then I understood. It was the fabric of reality that tvsuat described in his vids. I could open up that hole (a patch of glimmering swarming light) in the ceiling and tear open fully this fabric of reality. I played around with it, took another look at my arms around which I could see a haze of light and knew that this was a layer of aura. I merged the aura from one arm to the other charging it.

Coming more fully back I could sense the being that I seem to be a part of announcing to the other beings that it won't tell others what it witnessed and neither would 'J' have any memory of it. It was a sure thing that nothing would be recalled but I have a feeling it has something to do with 'the fabric of reality'. I do wonder what was witnessed, what is this thing that must be kept a secret? at the same time I know that knowledge of this treasured secret comes with a price.

This came to an end just after midnight at which time I fell asleep. Awakened at 2am with an internal humming whizzing sound. There were orgasmic bubbly sensations around my body. Under the soles of my feet was a curvy vibration, my feet were buzzing. My bed also felt like it was vibrating - I had to empty bladder. As I got up the sensations lessened.

Had some unrecallable dreams about salvia.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just thought you might be interested: www.tvsuat.com

    Peace

    ReplyDelete