Pages

Friday 15 January 2010

A Lizard Dream

I'm in the garden - my big sis suddenly panics and tells me there's a massive snake on the soil. I look at the ground and see a garden hose and tell her this. Then I see something moving. It gets in the kitchen on the worktop I tell my sis it's not a snake, it's a lizard. I get out of kitchen a little uncomfortable. Look through gap in door and scared that the lizard is coming through.

I did some reading on Lizard totem and here are some of the messages I connect with:

* Lizard medicine is the shadow side of reality where your dreams are reviewed before you manifest them physically. - I am applying my thoughts to manifest a certain dream which I want to realize and continuously I am finding myself moving in that direction.
* The psychic characteristics inherent in the lizard teaches those with this medicine how to awaken their own abilities by making choices that honor every part of one's life. - I am assisting more and more on awakening certain abilities but I realize perhaps it does start with the choices that I make in my life in which I'm noticing changes.
* When lizard appears it signifies a need to go within and analyze your present reality and once done, move with confidence and conviction out into the world of new beginnings. - There are some huge changes that I am making, but I do need more confidence to head further into this new world that I envision.
* A powerful totem to have, lizard reveals your weaknesses, your strengths and prompts the energy of change. - This energy of change has already taken effect, the changes are noticeable in simple things like food, and how I live in general. What I've also noticed about this is I'm being drawn to Sources (books, articles etc) things that help my make sense of my new found desires.

"Dreams are shadows showing your fears and hopes.
Make a dream log and record your dreams.
Look for your symbolic and reoccurring dreams and study them carefully." Lizard Totem

I have not been recording my dreams, there's too much to write about however there is one reoccuring dream that has got my attention which is an awakening of psychic abilities. In the dreams I have psychic moments and in some events I'm being told that I have these abilities. In a most recent dream I am being told by my grandmother how a certain number of my cousins (I come from a very big family) have informed her about how special I am and that my capacities are beyond the scope of imagination. She tells me that they have the ability to see(clairvoyance) and that I am just like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment