Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Land Acquisition for a Space of Love

Ever since I read 'The Ringing Cedars Series' books I've been imagining what my own Space of Love would look like. A Space of Love is at least a hectare of land where you build your home, grow your own food, plants and trees - basically a homemade paradise for you and your family. It's simply the difference between living an artificial life which many of us do and a natural life.

So right now I'm focusing my thoughts on manifesting this piece of Land. My thoughts are already reflecting in my dreams. In one dream there was a large frame with a field of grass - it was part of a cliff adorned with trees and flowers with vibrant colours - and the waterfall was just stunning. I observed remembering my intention to create a paradise for me and my family. I get the feeling I need to use my dreamscape as a way to design my landscape.

So how am I going about taking steps to make this happen? I've been searching lands, right now price is not really an issue even though I don't have the amount needed I know I'll have this manifested in no time so long as I am fully aligned with my desire. The issue however is location, not sure if I want to remain in the UK or move to another location. If I do move out I am thinking either move to Spain or France.

No comments:

Post a Comment