Pages

Saturday 16 January 2010

Anastasia Ringing Cedars Series by Vladimir Megre

These books are so inspiritional I've been reading them in the past few days and something that has been stirring within me is speeding up as though everything crazy that has been going on in the recent times was just a little nudge. This could really be the result of asking for the removal of whatever blockages there are around my intuitive ability. Somehow I feel I've been guided to read these books.
These books have some unusual kind of power - many books have that ability, but this book has opened my mind to even more than I can make sense of right now, although these are things I have always felt deeply about.

For those who find themselves drawn to spiritual material make sure you read these books - they will answer so many questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment