Pages

Monday 11 April 2022

Updates biohacking and conspiracy

Lunar cycle biohacking - I'm doing the biohacks as best I can. Acetylcholine gave me crazy dreams and made my brain feel to wired. It was however powerful for cognition almost to the point I felt like a supermachine accessing the matrix. I was going through a wordsearch puzzle which previously took me long to solve. With acetylcholine all I did was say the word and my eyes would dart to the exact location. Problem is the stuff I used came with side effects such as nightmares and mental fatigue. I have successfully increased other neurotransmitters. Something is up with dreaming, I tend to have bad recall. The iodine however does improve recall but I forget to take

Conspiracy theories - I have been reading through https://wespenre.com/ levels of learning. Very profound material and there's plenty of info on past lives. If I could successfully raise my acetylcholine with a better formula I just might be able to digest it in a shorter time. There's definitely something going on behind the scenes 

Overcoming fears - this is something I'm trying to work on. As a human race we are operating on too much fear. Our everyday life is based on it

No comments:

Post a Comment