Pages

Friday 25 February 2022

Biohacking and Lunar Cycles

Currently some of the biohacking I'm doing involves working around the lunar cycle which can get pretty intense. 

A new cycle is approaching, 4 more days. During each phase of the moon there's a predominant neurotransmitter. And in each phase there are set of hormones and bodily processes that are activated. One example is the phase between third quarter and new moon - this is the major detox phase and just at the start the brain has more GABA.

If things are unbalanced in the body (toxins etc) then things are not going to be great and especially if you are a woman of childbearing age and you are nearing your menstruation, if so then the body will get prepared to clear out excess hormones etc.

Both men and women may feel like unwinding, relaxing at this time. To heal and detox efficiently the body needs plenty of rest and lots of relaxation. 

We are currently in this phase. I managed to somehow get laryngitis which I think is more toxin related than viral. I'm slowly healing and will be working on detoxing as much as I can but there's that run down feeling and a need to rest. I also feel myself mentally slowing down which seems to be part and parcel of this final phase of current lunar cycle.

This phase is also a time I take to review all the events of lunar cycle. The goals and intentions I set up at the beginning of current cycle will be reviewed in the next few days and events that have taken place.

In the coming cycle I'll be sharing what happens during each phase. I'm still learning so there's still much to discover. I have already achieved activating certain functions and state of mind. 

The most profound thing happened some time ago in the last two years. I experimented with a formula that helped raise acetylcholine levels, all of a sudden I was able to calculate from the top of my head without a calculator. At the time I remember going supermarkets and calculating the cost of my shopping. Which sounds easy enough but I have always been terrible and quite slow with numbers so much that in the moments of releasing acetylcholine I became a human calculator. The same functions were active whilst doing calculations on the computer. Without the calculator.

Again I'm still learning and I have sort of mapped it all out. Currently using lunar cycle as a guide. 

Some functions I want to awaken include better use of language. I'm a lifelong dreamer so I definitely want to enhance my dreamtime. I don't care for lucid dreams much, I'd much rather have those epic adventure type dreams. I definitely want improved memory functions. 

There's no limit to brain / cognitive functions I'll probably start compiling a list to work on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment