Pages

Friday 12 August 2022

Near Death Experience - Almost

 I almost died (NDE)

woke early 3ish AM browse phone back to sleep by 6:45am

I'm walking out of my room. Brothers near stairs discussing something. I see my keys on door but there's already one hooked onto my clothes. I take off key from door. Both key sets duplicate. I realise I'm dreaming. Turn to see brothers but everything goes blank but I'm still conscious. Suddenly theres light and I see various snippets of my life. Holographic projected virtual images. I see logo of the tips app I did and realise that my life and details of my life are being replayed. My life was flashing before my eyes. This meant my body was dying. I started to fight it and snap out of it. I'm lying on my belly looking to the side thinking I woke up but a bus passes by. I look down and see a road as though bed is suspended high up. Snap out of it. In bed on my front arms over pillow wall expanded then contracts very matrixy

Still feel sleepy.

Awake 7:20am

No comments:

Post a Comment