Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Updates on New Protocols and Practices

There are certain vitamins that I haven't been taking for a long time, however I will be starting on several supplements soon. Lots of crazy dreams to be expected. Currently my dream recall is not all that great but when I put effort to recall I can remember some things, I think recall is bad mostly because as soon as I open my eyes I have so much on my mind and just need to get on with the day.

I'm mostly adding supplements and other stuff to repair the body. I will also set a routine to help me sleep better, however I have been sleeping perfectly past few days.

Some supplements such as L tryptophan will hopefully help with sleep more and I'll be taking lots of various things for boosting mood. I'll disclose these more in detail and the effect they are having on my dreams as well as on my health. I've also restarted hemi sync practice and will post updates on these.

At the same time I am going through major life changes, there are posts that I've left in draft which I do not even want to publish because of the nature of the details I disclose. Having to revisit childhood trauma etc and how I am using Salvia to help deal with it. So far, it has been a really tough year.


No comments:

Post a Comment