Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Ketogenic Diet Dreams

Not sure if my recent vivid dreams could be related to keto. They have some interesting story lines.
However I have only been on this diet for a week. In particular there have been changes in intake of vitamin b complex. I am dreaming quite a lot. My understanding from evaluating past dreams is vivid dreams that are unusual or disturbing are related to parasite die offs. I am hoping with keto diet that one benefit I will get is parasite elimination. Mostly want to rebalance levels of Candida and improve gut flora and bacteria. Also I had no internet and WiFi for one night but still there are neighbours who have strong range of WiFi so am still exposed. I want to experiment using aluminium foil bedding net to see if I could eliminate EMF radiation, yes I am one of those people who would happily wear a tin foil hat and I'm a millenial.

I have looked up ketogenic diet and dreams with lots of hits that this diet increases vivid dreams. Then again I have always had some kind of weird dreams prior to keto diet. Another factor could be caffeine from a mascarpone dessert I am eating which has cocoa powder added to it. I have been pretty addicted to it and eating more than I should. I read a post online that suggested it could be caffeine digesting slowly with high fat keeping parts of the brain awake and alert during dream time. Sounds like an interesting experiment is in order, fortunately this dessert will be on the menu for a while.

The ketogenic diet is a high fat, moderate protein and low carb diet.
The ketogenic diet is so far working out well for me although it has only been a week, I will be sure to note more changes in dreams as nutritional profile on this diet is clearly different to one on a diet with higher amounts of carb. My main reason why I started on this diet is that recently I have been a little concerned about having tumors, especially in the brain. More importantly we all carry cancer cells and in our lifetimes they are more likely to become exacerbated since they feed on sugar and some studies suggest that cancer thrives on a high carb diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment