Pages

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Strange Family with Super Powers Saga (Vivid Dream)

Note: other day dream was about spiders where I was viewing a great number of these spiders they had a large body with long legs and seemed a little strange. I have read about the totems once again on spiders for a little reminder. According to some sites they are related to shadow self or dark aspects of the personality.

This morning woke up from a very strange dream that seemed to go on for quite long where I was dreaming about various characters over different periods of time (timeline in the dream).

There were patches on the ground. I am telling others of these. Others seem to be my siblings (not from this reality). One brother is examining it, we conclude it's some kind of Mark from a large bird.

Have flashback of siblings when we were young?
Young brad Pitt lookalike, with siblings. He has superpowers where when he is next to plants they grow rapidly, example he was next to pumpkin and the leaves were growing fast meaning the fruit would even be ready soon. But if he moved away for a short period the leaves would wither. His siblings also had superpowers but his one was extraordinary. 

The father seemed reluctant about it and was yelling at the mother who was quiet, calm but also seemed submissive and trapped. Father had black eyes like a panda.

I am still one of the siblings with powers.
Soon I am in some tunnel like underground London tube. Though it was almost mine like looking. I look above one tunnel with a name. I am aware the mother has called me here because father wants to see me. It seems he may have abandoned us from long time ago as meeting feels like reunion. A scene plays, the father has spikes, some from hands and he slashes the mother who vanquishes in the air like the way vampires do in movies. He has no panda eyes. I think I as the girl character sense it happening.

Woke up back to sleep, more dreaming. At some point I am in the air flying, hovering above a landscape looks like earth but I was too excited with the whole flying. This was breathtaking, literally. I just was stunned that I was up in the air flying. The quality felt a lot more real than when I have my astral spinning events take place. I think because I felt more of my body as real and tangible, I even flapped my arms about as if swimming in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment