Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Extra Sleep For Dream Activity and The Magician

Lately I have been exploring on methods to improve my sleep. For a few days I had improved this greatly mostly eating turkey to use tryptophan from food source rather than supplement. I have been taking some honey with it which is what I believe helped me sleep like a baby.

Keeping room dark and getting into bed shortly after sunset without blasting my eyes with a phone or tablet screen is helping immensely. Now also using ear phones as an ear plug and this is making me sleep a lot longer.

I have had very interesting dreams, some bizarre and some very much related to daily life. Last slept the longest for 11 hours. I think I slept that long because my happy streak had been messed up day before when I achieved only 3 hours so I seemed to have made up for lost sleep.

I became alert at one point during sleep mode when I knew I was in my room, body asleep and then suddenly arms floating up. Moving on their own I let them do what they will. Suddenly the hands gestured to objects in front of me showing me things. It feels like another presence moving my arms. This has been happening for so long it just seems so ordinary now. I started to feel really bored, I recall just thinking This is getting so boring. Then my right arm raised up and like a magician it swiped the arm and voila in front of me the wall had changed so that rather than a magnolia wall I was staring at vintage design wallpaper. I was now excited because I felt like I was transported into a different place.

After this I cannot recall what happened just some dreams with my parents and other family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment