Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Dream of A Clinical Life

I slept a good 6 hours trying to match my circadian rhythm according to the sun rise and sun set. I woke up after 1 am and messed up my routine by exposing myself to light and phone light. Need to work on my late night browsing habits (something that has only worsened from work).

At 4am I attempted to fall asleep and after some difficulty I managed to dose off. I became hyper aware of my sleeping body, I could literally feel it shutting down. I enter several scenes and end up in a scene where I am in some kind of clinic.

I am out of control of my behavior in this scene but take charge soon enough almost as if I am trying to take this persona in that state.

When I achieve this control I look around me. It looks like a hospital, not at all modern. There are people walking about and in one room there are standard beds with patients sleeping. I see a man who seems to be my father (in this vision). As I observe my life here I wonder if it has some parallel significance to my current life and career path I have chosen (holistic healing, health and nutrition). I'm sure there was more activity after this, right now my recall is bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment