Pages

Friday 18 November 2016

Bat Attack in Altered State

 Yesterday evening I had drank some red wine which is something I've never done and am only drinking dry red wine for it's digestive health benefits. When I went to bed and closed my eyes I saw the beings in shadow form moving around. The reason why I say I saw them in shadow form is because I feel these same beings can be seen in color and in other ways. Perhaps the shadowness has something to do with the clarity of this vision.

Because I have hardly ever drank any kind of alcoholic beverage I researched it and have noted that some people have experienced hallucinations after drinking a certain amount. I have probably drank around 2 or 3 units.

Last night after 3 am had a long duration of becoming aware of the sleep state. I saw my arms but I'm thinking they are very unlikely to be my physical arms, or maybe they are my physical arms and in that state it's more lighter, who knows? Could be total figment of my imagination which is difficult to conclude considering how realistic they appear. And if these are just my deep unconscious imagination at work then my conclusion would also have to be that reality is also imagined and I do feel this is the case.

There were so many episodes but can only report what I can recollect. The arms were once again light, floating and doing lots of circular movements and raising up etc.

At some point also felt an energy on top of me, body tingled. When the tingling got intense there was also the sense of something being present with me.

I recall rising up and spinning, felt a bit of vertigo. I also ended up finding my body rotated and I was looking at furniture from that angle.

Eventually after all the random incidents I somehow came back to physical awareness and still very relaxed closed eyes and went back in. This time I was looking through my closed eyelids and I can see my room but there were what I would call energies for lack of a better more descriptive term. Everything visible moving and fluctuating but no large shadow looking beings moving around. Suddenly gained more clarity and a bat flew in from the window heading in my direction right into my face with what seemed like the intention to attack me. I got scared, panicked and quickly opened eyes but strangely I can still feel the bat trying to attack me. Knowing that it must still be there I closed eyes and saw the bat was still there.

I grabbed the bat with those other arms and just yanked it to make it stop from attacking me. Suddenly the bat split into silhouette beings. One looked like it had angel wings, a bit like cupid. There were also other things like some kind of mythological creatures. It was a cluster of various beings. This wave of dark beings continued with full force reaching my head until I began feeling movement inside the brain.

All I could think was some kind of dark beings have taken over my brain completely enclosing it, and I couldn't help thinking this was some kind of negative thing going on but at the same time I just simply don't know.

The sensations were incredibly real and I felt what I can only describe as a brain orgasm. When I opened my eyes the sensations were still present for a while. Just before opening my eyes the white vibrating geometric patterns in a black background appeared. These started to have a ripple effect just like in recent experience from the other day Eyes Open and Closed OBE Trip.

I read up about the Bat totem and found that a bat signifies change that might be difficult, a death, ego death, rebirth and some other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment