Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

Caterpillar in My Ear Dream

This was one of those dreams that left residue sensations upon awakening. I dreamt that something was in my ears and it was being pulled out with a tweezer. Was not sure if I was pulling it out or someone else. In the dream as it was coming out I felt a vibrating sensation in right ear, probably tinnitus. It was a yellow hairy freakish looking caterpillar.

Again dream recall has not been all that great and I know it's mostly because of being so busy.

I'm not sure if it is the l-theanine but when this takes effect I get the same fluttering sensation in my peripheral vision. I don't think the l-theanine is enough to help with dreaming, better suited for relaxation. However will still be experimenting with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment