Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

Auto Breathing Awareness

Last night I slept very late after 3am. After I laid my head on the pillow and closing my eyes within a minute my breathing went into auto mode. This is a very interesting thing that has happened often when I experienced the kundalini energy. When I think about it breathing is on auto whether we are aware of it or not. So maybe it was my level of awareness was heightened particularly in the sleep state because that is a state we are hardly aware of anything. The exhalations were lengthy, and each time I felt it I snapped out. The more it happened there was a feeling of lightness, almost similar to the sensation of coming out of the body and I'm sure I could have had an OBE / astral projection of some kind. It felt like my body was being taken into control by something else when the auto breathing started.

I did take L-theanine during the night, this time drinking it with sparkling water as well as the b complex vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment