Pages

Sunday 24 April 2016

The Ghost on my Drawer

I had some very interesting dreams, vivid and relating to things going on in life. The theme of the dream was about negative vibes and in the dream I had a sister present and I am showing her how to send out positive vibes and making her aware that she is harboring negative vibes.

In one scene I have a bow with some unusual type of arrow and shoot out an arrow telling my sister to think of sending out positive vibes by this act. A lot of other things began to happen, turning almost nightmarish, with the energy and atmosphere changing really fast.

Suddenly it changes so much to the point I see a ghostly form that has a white face with upper black clothing visible. It felt like a sleep paralysis state and I began trying to snap out being slightly uncomfortable with this ghostly form. As I snapped out I kept a close eye on it and watched the white of its face transform into the white bag on a clay bowl on top of my drawer, the dark body form was just the bowl with parts of the drawer. It's interesting to watch these transitions.

Are hallucinations just simply a distortion of everyday objects? I've had an experience like this before with witnessing the figure of an alien and seeing it transition into a part of my table and more and more I feel I am understanding something difficult to express.

Last night as I tried to sleep I placed my right arm over my eyes and randomly just felt the feeling of my arm, the sense and awareness of being and the external noise were like ideas. That the very feeling of my arm in that moment was make believe, completely imaginary. I became so aware of the feelings which I felt with the idea of the body listening carefully to all the registered output of the sensory projections.

No comments:

Post a Comment