Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

Salvia like incident with Hemi Sync

Painted 4 or 5 drops of lugols iodine on the heels of my feet. I then listened to Hemi sync opening the heart. Within 10 minutes I was relaxed looking above with eyes closed, it was dark yet I could see through my eyelids faint images of shelf and parts of the walls in my room. Things started to speed up from then and I saw silhouettes of the others in exactly the same way I had in my salvia trips. It was like they were splitting from my view. Prior to all this I was feeling intense sensation in the brain, focused mostly near forehead. A magnetic feel. After the others unraveled they seemed to be causing all manner of sensations in and around the body. The head movement felt even more urgent, so much that even as I write this the movements are present.

I have been supplementing for some days now. Mostly B-complex, Vitamin C, Selenium (L-selenomethionine) and magnesium which are co factors for iodine. My experience so far has been very intriguing, I have had very vivid dreams in the past which had stopped for some time.

As well as all this my diet in particular has changed to include lamb meat, chicken liver and fish. I will be supplementing with omega 3 oil soon. There are also some other nutrition that I have been researching and will slowly start on these.

I think something is definitely working out here. Whether my pineal gland is decalcifying or what I can't really say, but it seems something is happening with the combination of supplements I'm taking. I'm trying to experiment this without any expectations. For the time being I've been a bit apprehensive about taking the iodine internally, not sure I want to go through extreme detox so taking the slower path for now by painting on skin.

2 comments:

  1. That is interesting. I too use Hemi Sync regularly (mostly Gateway 1+2) and I've also experimented with Salvia and DMT extract.

    At the moment I'm taking the supplements Galantamine and Choline to help increase the vividness of my dreams. I'm also researching Ormus and may decide to buy some.
    Do you have any experience using Galantamine or Choline as a dream enhancer? Also, what is your opinion of Ormus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried Galantamine and Choline although I'm trying to increase choline intake through diet.

    I am aware of Ormus but have yet to try it, at the moment don't have much to say about it. So far lugol's iodine has had a dramatic effect on my dreams, especially if I paint it on the soles of my feet.

    ReplyDelete