Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Dream Reality

Just a few leaves rolled, one quid. The body is controlled, the force has come through I can feel it inside. A gripping sensation in the middle of the chest. It is through this force that everything is happening. I see them in the surrounding, they're inside the blood. Inside the whole system called the body. I need to keep reminding myself I'm not the body, in Salvia state it's clearly so but there's this feeling of being possessed. I was alarmed that I'm having this kind of effect with just one quid.

I look at the mirror at my eyes, they are closing. I look scary and wondered why I look like that until I realized the body is shutting down as if it was dying. The forces come through.

How to explain how I see them, I ponder this. It's like they're hiding all around, but they're not hiding, basically we just cannot see them. It's been set up like that and I don't know why. My guess is to experience what we are experiencing, something we are suppose to learn but even that does not sound quite right.

Had a discussion with sister about religion and stuff and I thought of her, there's something I wanted to say to her, I wished somehow I could show this and I kept repeating to myself that I'll help her to see this.

I told the others around me that I'm going to a movie event soon this week and for them to support me. It seemed like something I didn't need to ask for like whatever I wanted it was so,  even felt odd to ask. I am still in that state as I write this. Typing very fast, they don't want me to write anymore. I feel possessed at some stage my head wanted to go down forward on my fingers typing on the keyboard and it seemed to want to kiss my hands, in fact my head moved down and rested on the hands.

They can turn the body off at any time, it is this energy that makes everything so. I could see shadows and light taking on a new depth, and it's almost like they're seeping through and composed of matter all around, or is matter composed of these beings. I imagine telling someone about this and how what I'm seeing is so clearly visible and how anyone can see it, I might be told that it's all my imagination, that it is my mind creating these images and that I'm hallucinating because of the effects of  this herb but that is exactly my point. I find myself wanting to proclaim the same exact statement to everyone when it comes to the consensus reality. I need to be careful with how much I reveal, especially with them very active within this body.

The world that you see before you is a hallucination, it's like a dream and when you wake up from the dream you don't wake somewhere else but only within the dream and the dream is the reality. Reality is a dream! That doesn't mean that reality is an illusion, reality is very very real.

It's interesting while this type of Salvia experience is not new, I have gone through this many times but each time the quality is changing. It's like with each Salvia trip there's a new clarity that did not exist before.


----The discussion I had with my sister was about religion, how it is all bogus. She was adamant about things that seemed to be facts to her. I recall telling her that really we do not know what the facts are and I started to see that those who were against certain religions were just as blinded by it just as those who have great faith in religions. We are so filled with opinions. I recall wanting to express something about this to get through to her although we were not having any kind of debate.

After this Salvia session I had a little more to chew but had to spit it out quickly. At this point I was having sudden knowns presented in my mind which was related to my earlier discussion with sister. The thought was that Jesus and Mohammed as well as all other prophets were not messengers of God, instead they were actually Gods in disguise. I had this feeling that because of the times in which they existed they did not come out in the open, at least not 100%, or perhaps they did and all that is written in religious scriptures are anecdotes most of which are fabricated.

No comments:

Post a Comment