Pages

Monday 20 January 2014

The Everywhere

Yesterday evening chatting with two strangers, with one I was speaking to about my interest, open minded yet rational.

Our meetup was interesting, he's a screenplay writer and it turns out I need one. The other has some kind of Hollywood connections and I told him about my story idea for feedback.

With the first person I was discussing mind brain consciousness stuff, he says that the brain is what creates the thoughts and can fool the brain, I say it is the mind.

I took Salvia particularly to figure this one out, going deep though it seemed completely irrelevant mostly because I completely forgot my task. Relaxing, the environment changing. I started to see them everywhere in the air just peeping out. They even tried to stimulate sexual activity only because I was talking about it.

I kept thinking about the way they appeared and it just paved the way for the plot of my storyline. I know one thing for sure they're hiding but not hiding, it's just that we're not seeing.

It is true the brain can fool you, but the brain itself does not do it, it's simply a component inside a device. Your eyes see everything, and all the other senses work accordingly the brain processes and registers this information and filters out anything that does not connect.

I think the experience I had last night would completely frighten the uninitiated, now I can see clearly why I had to work through so many layers of fear and why kundalini does what it does - it makes a lot more sense now. Only that state is not permanent, not with Salvia.


I know if I could just relax stay still and observe they can become visible. I could experience this without Salvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment