Pages

Saturday 11 January 2014

Paranoia

S x25 again after a while in the evening, yesterday.

This time camera flashlight on, place pipe on bedside table and see beings in a certain way. Now I know why I felt the need to agree with T that the faces I see can simply be a creation of the mind, like my mind itself was imagining and creating them, it wasn't that that was the case somehow it is but it was the fact that I was not allowed to stretch the discussion - there was an urgency to agree with her also yesterday I felt like I was on the spotlight with the number of question thrown at me because it seems I don't have answers for them and I could see why they would arise.

Now with the pipe on the bedside table there was that very conspiracy theory type feeling, like the beings around me were conspiring maybe against me. It felt like officials like something was there just behind me watching observing acknowledging my moves. I got the phone to off light, time read 11:01 and I had an absolute understanding of the 11 : 11 phenomena, it seemed it had nothing to do with numerology - it was how it appeared something to do with symbology rather than numerical calculations. I'm sure there must be something to the other numbers. I went to sleep awakened sometime after 3am and back to sleep a few hours later.

I had a very vivid dream like experience, only it felt like I was really there. Made an application recently and I'm seeing a staff member processing the application on their screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment