Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

Bird Teleportation

The other day I was at the park. Stayed there till very late. I was sat on the hill watching the sun set. As it got dim there were several birds flying about. Watched them trying to follow their every movement. Suddenly they would disappear in mid air. I did wonder maybe they were moving about so rapidly that I lost track of their movement so that it seemed as if they disappeared. Honestly I don't think that was the case. I was intrigued and continued observing the birds vanishing in thin air.

I have attempted teleportation a long time ago, it was like the next step up from astral projection. Having not mastered astral skills I left it, but I might consider trying again now that I see that the birds are doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment