Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

Nutmeg Second Experience

I took a higher dose of nutmeg on Friday 26th July. One large and two small nuts ground with pestle and mortar. I mixed it in with two mashed bananas and 'tried' to eat it like pudding, despite it not tasting too bad it wasn't exactly chocolate and with each bite I wished I just added some cacao powder. Had it around 9pm during fast break time. Ate more food and then after two or three hours the effect was somewhat felt as the odd bodily sensations.

The next day is when it took full effect. I got up dizzy, and fluttering vision walked in the hallway, went toilet and then I was feeling incredibly faint. Everything slowly going blank, my hearing diminishing. This is something that happened once during a major food poisoning where I walked down the hallway knowing I was to lose consciousness I dropped to the ground. This time round I did not want to cause any alarm and headed for the bed where I just dropped. As I rested there was an electric sound. All going white in front of my eyelids. Head was screeching and there was that familiar drilling sensation accompanied with the sounds. A few times I got up nearing loss of consciousness headed back to bed with the same sensations. Eventually my brain or head region was frying, literally sizzling it was on fire. Ears were smoking hot, I just felt hot air moving around in the head. Feet also did the same thing.

Some point there was a waving of the mind and an inner wave and I was causing and controlling it. 

The automatic movements due to deeper energy works was more vigorous. It seems that nutmeg has amplified my current condition. I just kept sleeping after that. Just like morning glory I don't think I want to try this ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment