Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Nutmeg Experience

I have been doing some reading on others experience on nutmeg. Nutmeg has many health benefits but in larger doses acts as a hallucinogen, please note that in extreme high doses it has proven to be very dangerous.

I intend to take a small dose today just to get an idea of my level of sensitivity for this.

I might mix it in a melon smoothie and some banana yoghurt and some in a juice.

I have been fasting all day drinking some water only. The active chemical  in nutmeg will take time before there is any effect.

My sole intention is to see how the experience compares with my salvia divinorum experiences. If they are similar then I know that the same part of the brain is activated.

-------------------------
THE EXPERIENCE

I grinded one large and one small nut -  not sure how many grams but I think it would roughly be about 8 or 10g. It had a very pleasant smell, I chew into some of the bits and it had a very unique flavour - I loved it. I was expecting it to taste almost as gross as Salvia. I mixed in some blended melon smoothie and this concoction was the first thing I had after the fast at 9:06pm.

After that I ate some more food. By 11:30pm I started to feel a buzz. I was sitting watching a paranormal show sis has put on. Then parts of body fluttering, there was a wave sensation under my feet and the movements in the head are quicker. Headed off to bed, stared at the sky. Thick clouds illuminated by moonlight. Visible faces in the sky. Fell asleep watching many lightning flashes. Awakened around 1:30pm to a sudden flash of stormy rain, this was spectacular and I watched amazed. Once storm had abated I got back in bed, relaxed. My left ear pressed against the bed, music coming from somewhere, felt like from somewhere within the body then it felt like it was coming through the duvet. I was experimenting, lifted head up and it was complete silence, then again ears pressed down the music was there with some low singing.

At some point eyes closed I perceived myself to be some kind of wave. My brain had this sense of motion. A wave spreading over.  Body auto movements are rapid, and I have been feeling very sleepy. Early morning the brain started heating up, it felt like hot air moving around within my right ear and steaming up in the brain.

I feel I need a lot of sleep and rest now.

Update: following day mouth dry and feeling slightly dizzy, fluttering around eyes and visuals are strong, next day effects are wearing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment