Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

The Crew

Had a Salvia session today - deeper realizations and great understandings. Was housed more into who I really am but there was also a blending of the 'me' here. There were also the others and once they got the wind of my physicality because I moved physically - only slightly. The male energies launched through and they are very sexual. Orgasms are majorly enhanced in these states.

Again there was that feeling that the world is inside me, and the outer is a projection of this inner world. In a projection we can project inwards or outwards. Trying my best to make sense.

It's important that I now note down one element which I may have overlooked before or not emphasized enough and it has to do with certain regions of the body. In other experiences with Salvia I projected in the head region where I got this feeling it was like an air craft or other vehicle inside in which are many people who are the crew members that specifically operate this region and not just that I've also been inside the head of other actual living people nearby. Another time I went inside the chest when my breathing was really starting to change and there I witnessed another crew and heart was manipulated. Then there was that crew in my legs and when legs were bent they were chomping in order for me to straighten legs or it could be a signal sending to the brain where I am registering everything that is occurring internally.

I'm not writing today's experience down in detail because it is so long and so difficult to get down but one good news is that they did not blindfold me. Instead below you will find some pointers regarding this experience. Anyways, this is the first last experience, I have enough herb left for one more experience which will be the final and which I will write about in more detail. I know that it is possible to have these experiences without the help of this magical herb and so that it does not become a crutch need to call it quits.

The Experience
- Put intention through for higher energies to come through for support feeling that this experience might take yet another sexual turn
- Environment noisy, mother and sis-in-law chatting in the next room but I know the noise does not matter
- There is a mechanism that shuts down external physical noise, some part of the body ends the world
- Chew
- Keep needing to get down certain things I'm learning, want to get up to write it down but stay still knowing physical movement will just bleed them through physical and I will learn nothing
- Reminding myself of my name so that when I get far I won't go so far that I won't be recording experience
- Too late, gone too far no longer Jasmine, yet there's a little of her still there comprehending that all is occurring inside - the world is not just inside the physical body but the physical body is inside something else
- Someone next to me, another like the me I am (not Jasmine)
- Urgent, we're in a hurry something is about to happen, we're up to something
- I could see all the others commanding and Jasmine recording need to take this information back
- Sensing that all that I felt that was important for well-being, all the material stuff a great illusion, wanting to get healthy via the means of healthy food just one means and all that physical hard work - there is something else - another way, the ultimate way could not grasp this other than how unimportant everything was that Jasmine thought was important
- Learned something about death, there's no truth to death, no such thing as dying
- Physical body awareness numbing, feeling need to move from stiff position, move slightly and they sensed the anomaly
- The male energies in non-verbal discussion stop and rush in, almost like they've been waiting
- I can feel their movement within near sexual reproductive organs, they're in position like little soldiers waiting for a command
- Aware of physical body I'm more Jasmine now and recall how I vowed not to ever relieve myself for them - now I know the orgasms are their work, they create these sensations within the body as well as other sensations, pain etc. In Salvia state orgasms are enhanced because these little ones are powered up and receive commands more diligently.
- I can sense one of them informing the rest about my vows to not give in to these impulses and it seems they are putting in more effort to seduce me
- I think these male energies could be those rascals from another experience where they wanted to dominate me but not certain
- Open my eyes and the other world slightly bled through but brain orientation occurs with great speed that the effects have worn off faster than usual
- Touched nose it felt fake, elasticy doughy
- They're still thumping and coursing through blood circulation
- Something had happened in language centre throughout experience

I thought about trying something, thinking about commanding these soldiers to do something - changing the physical body makeup, boosting immune system, remineralizing and more whilst of course at the same time sticking to a healthy diet - I still think a healthy diet is important even though it is just a program so deeply conditioned and ingrained that I don't think I could eat poorly and be physically healthy.

I know this can work - if they are indeed heeding to my request to wake at a specific time I think they have the capacity for more, it might be they just need the right command? What is really interesting though in my kundalini experience there have been a lot of body works - where I know brain and nervous system was and is still being worked on and I am taken back to the first major Kundalini experience and the initial command which I am now aware of as a command. I recall in that experience having completely lost the plot and no where to turn, surrendering whatever needed to be done to the greater part of me, that immortal part. I wonder if I could ever surrender like that again...

No comments:

Post a Comment