Pages

Thursday 5 May 2011

The Last of Salvia

Last night prior to chewing I inform everyone, well just my existing audience that this is the last experiment with Salvia but of course it does not have to be the last of these experiences.

Chew away, not much in the bowl. There's that presence but not as frightening as it once was, now there's recognition. Beside me are two friends, I could feel one is at the left and the other on the right. They are telling me to lay down quickly and not to make a single peep. They also tell me not to laugh - I know exactly what they are referring to as immediately I'm reminded of the mornings 'The Laughing Moment' dream. It was an inside joke only we knew about - I think these lot have been entering my dreamscape.

Eyes closed lay down and I'm laughing so hard, I cannot contain myself. Something is certainly very very funny. Uh oh, so much for being quiet and hiding. Still we haven't yet gone so far where other energy systems have noticed. Now I'm observing, and there are the neighbouring spirits/souls.

They're chatting (NVC), talking about my recent sexual attraction to a certain person. They are going to arrange something, an incident of some kind. I want to communicate with them but I can't knowing they are going to notice me blended in PR and there at the same time. Instead I'm thinking I don't want this incident they're planning to take place - recently with the sexual intoxication I have been finding myself attracted to numerous people it doesn't mean I want to initiate with them.

I think at some point I protest, and they hear me. All charging through, I see a feminine energy approaching me towards left. Looking down at me, I'm quite relieved to see a feminine group as the faces that I'm seeing everywhere in PR represent masculine energies - they're all men which concerned me a little.

I can feel the physical body and beings moving around in the flesh. My mouth opens on auto, the female energies prompting this action. It's like they're using non-physical part to make the physical movement. As mouth opens slowly I quickly close it, why do they want to look inside my mouth. Either they want to take out some kind of energy from in me or they want to get in - I did not like either one of these probabilities. Something changed my mind - I know them to be harmless and that I'm in control here and besides they last time they got in I had some remarkable experiences. I don't hold back and let the mouth open on auto. With my tongue I grab some chewed leaves caught in rigde of mouth. On the tip of my tongue I show them and tell them about the herb I had to chew to get there.

I could feel here in this state that my physical concerns were completely unnecessary, the physical for them is a quick naptime dream. I was aware that my physical state was a hallucination. I felt the recent accumalated concerns wash away, there was no longer need to hold onto these elements of the dream/hallucination. In fact any moment I could let go of the dream, if only I knew the way without the use of entheogens and I'm very impatient. It's also once again clear to me that this is the state of lucidity within the PR and how it is possible to change PR without physical exertion, that the transformation of what we perceive can be converted instantaneously. Jesus said 'I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there" and it will move.' But what is faith really, isn't having faith simply a matter of knowing the Truth.

The others to my right have their attention diverted to somewhere else in the physical, their attention on other people. I can hear my mum crying about her arm, continuously carrying on about her aching arm. I feel bad wish that it can be healed, but I am so jealous that the other's have moved their attention away from me. Then their attention is on another individual and I am again feeling jealous. I know though when they are looking at the environment they are simple looking at a part of the mind, the field of the mind I'm using. Yet I am so upset, I want to tell them that they're only allowed to focus on me.

Back to me now, they're taking me to scenes of a sexual nature and I know it's those masculine energy behind it. They want to arouse me sexually. I signal 'no' with my head physicaly moving. I think they're not getting the message. What happened to those friends of mine - the ones who took me for many an adventure?

I turn on the lamp, open eyes quickly to find the male group humping through the ceiling and I say to them carefully wording each word slowly 'no means no!'

In the PR my body is being twitched and rattling parts. I am being very brave not giving into the sexual intensity and the height of it is quickly replaced with an unreasonable love for them, and there is this urge for them to love me even more than unreasonable love.

Tried to sleep after this which was difficult as I could see and feel them pounding in my head, felt the brain was going to orgasm but eventually lost consciousness until I was alarmed awake at 1am with their lingering presence.

Right now my vision is fluttering and if I'm quietly staring and focusing around objects whether it be the ceiling or drawer I can see them move as if vibrating or shaking and others movement are more gentle.

No comments:

Post a Comment