Pages

Friday 15 October 2010

Realization

...and now I know why they lock up all the crazy people.

It's not that I don't know where to begin, but I know no one will believe me. This is something I will try to explain, to describe as best as I could.

I decided that I will finish off remaining salvia leaves. I went pretty fast, still in bedroom, my bedside table starting to shift, the formless felt through the form. There are energy beings all gathered around me. Everyone is sort of taking a break from PR -

then we must all go back to our place now, meaning back to pretending. Only I'm still awake - I was able to retain my identity because the whole time I kept thinking about how I would describe this all on the blog - that is what kept me remaining. Get a good picture in your mind, it was like a journalist at some big event, waiting for the biggest scoop she'll ever get on the nature of reality. Everything started looking at me, and in a very cheeky way I tried to ward this attention off of me. They're kind of looking down at me I'm sure disapproving of my awareness. I metaphorically bat my eyelashes, trying to tell them how brilliant I am and that I should be trusted.

They were all waiting for me to forget but they know I can't now - now that the deed is done. This is what they mean by Realization - I could never have guessed this is what it would be. I can't describe it so clearly but when I'm settled by tomorrow and a bit more 'together' I shall clearly state as much as I could. Something tells me that even then I will not find the right words.

Rambling now...

We are all just expressions of these higher beings - despite appearance they are all around us, they form the very things that we can see, beyond that they form our seeing. They help put the illusion together - as I write this I wonder who am I sharing this with, who is the one that gets this.



In my excitement while logging on at this late hour - I'm on google typing in blogger to get to this page because that's something I do out of habit (don't ask me why I don't have blogger saved on bookmarks). In the google search page there is a picture of a man with a lamp as the google logo. I think this is odd and I am intrigued but know this is some kind of message- I click on the google logo and am taken to a search list on Oscar Wilde (it's his birthday).

'Oscar Wilde Quotes' catches my attention and this is what is written in description/preview

'203 quotes and quotations by Oscar Wilde. ... Oscar Wilde A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the ...' how does it finish I wonder, knowing there is a message in it?

I click on it and read it all

'
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.'

Sadly, there is a great truth in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment