Pages

Saturday 13 July 2024

Time Travel

 From dream journal:

3rd July 2024
TIME TRAVEL OBE DREAMS
What if I told you we could travel through time?

I can't be sure how it started. But here's what I recall. It was probably 5:40am before I fell asleep after tossing and turning. My mind was occupied with how I was going to make banana chocolate coconut chip cakes. I have to utilize ingredients and have to use the kitchen within a certain time. I leaned sideways on my right side but felt uncomfortable.

I'm going out of body and this may have happened a few times. Suddenly I am somewhere with family. I see my eldest sister and wonder where my nephew is. When I spot him I realise he's the younger version. It took some time before I realised I might be dreaming. I became very lucid but the scene changed rapidly that I can't recall the transition between scenes.

In one OBE like event I was in a random bed and noticed another bed opposite which made me think I might still be dreaming. Lots of things must have happened in between but the following is the most significant.

Dining room scene: J lemonade soaked cashews which seems to annoy me. I think maybe I should smash it onto the ground and say it accidentally fell off. Then tamed my anger and simply moved. I look across near the door in the hallway (reality home) a woman stretching a shawl. I wonder if it's mum. I quickly follow her as she walks away but she is very short tiny like a child. I look at her but can't recognize the face. I go in kitchen walking past people I can't seem to recognize. I go out to the garden and memory of scene trails off here.

---------

I am outside sitting under a canopy tent with seat and table amongst strangers. We're having a lively discussion. I mention how it's hard to stay healthy with all the pesticides in food etc (very much a topic I discuss in reality). The others are saying things that I can't vividly recall atm. I then start talking about cancer and I realise that nobody is listening with a woman to my left and man in front of me. Both perhaps in their 50s or 60s. I ask them suddenly "What if I told you we could travel through time?" And then it hits me, suddenly as if I realized in that moment who I was (you know the 'me' that is writing this entry at this very moment) and knowing that I realized what I am doing there and how I got there. OMG. Quick think, where am I? I look around asking "Where is this? What is this place?" No, wrong question! "When is this place?"
Suffice to say the people around me by now thought I was a nutter lol
I ask a woman to my right who is standing "What year is it?" She mumbles something unintelligible, now thinking back I don't know if she was just taking the piss. I look at the man sitting in front of me asking rather urgently the same question and he very clearly replies "It's 2023" moving his mouth very slowly as if I was stupid. And with that I open my eyes transitioning back to reality or should I say 2024.

Woke up around 5:50am

Wow wow wow

This is my first proper time travel or at least the first I'm able to recall

I should note down here that last night I rapidly fell asleep and was in such a deep sleeping state but had my phone on loud that when I got two calls at two different times disturbing my sleep I was so groggy that I slipped back to sleep unable to stay awake. It was after 3am I woke up after about 7 hours with failed attempt to sleep some more but then around 5am tried to just relax. I have been experimenting with one of my formulas again. I had castor oil on my eyelids. I'm trying to think what exactly helped enter this state to repeat it


No comments:

Post a Comment