Pages

Thursday 1 February 2024

Hello 2024 - biohacks, astro knowledge, third eye opening and more

So I started this New Year with a bit of a bump on the road. There was an incident. A virus escaped. A lot of people died. The trouble was, they didn't stay dead. Okay just kidding guys lol. The flu wasn't that bad but almost did wipe me out. Doing a lot better now, trying to be good and kind to my body, eating as healthy as I can.

I put my biohacks on pause from winter period simply because just wanted to have a break from pill popping and tried my utmost best on incorporating more healing foods. 

This year my intention is to adapt to a diet that is about 90% healthy as right now it's in the range of 60-70%. I think the focus should not be simply on foods but how a person eats too. Taking into consideration times to eat, what to eat and how to eat. Example chop food up and chew until it turns into a smoothie in your mouth. 

I think there should also be an emphasis on various healing practices like yoga, pranayama breathing techniques etc. So I'll be doing more of this.

I'm going to be using hemisync too. I always seem lose track when doing the program. Need to find ways to make sure I utilize these practices. It's difficult when you have so little time. 

My dreams past two days are on another level, feel like I am waking up in other peoples lives or different realities, too real to not be real. Often I wake up sensing the importance of the dream.

Example of a dream: There is an incident everyone was running looking up at the sky announcing that the sun is going to fall, later some mythical elephant and shark like creatures are frozen in ice. It would seem many eons later those same creatures were defrosting and coming back to life. The elephant was pulled up by some invisible force, not much recall after that but I woke up feeling like this acutally happened in some past existence. It's the feelings that come with the dreams that are more profound than the events.

Another dream which occured in this mornings second sleep phase was incredibly vivid. I was surrounded by a group of ethiopian women standing. I was lying down on a bed. I try to convince them of their special abilities with a focus on their third eyes. I tell them that the artwork based on them depicting big eye on middle of forehead is no creative endeavour, it is literally telling them about their powers. However it doesn't work and they slowly creep up closer to me, I close my eyes knowing there's not more I can do and then feel the sensation of the knife against left side of my head. 

These do not feel like ordinary dreams, or maybe they are and because of the lucidity and vivid experience it feels almost the same as reality. Some days I cannot recall anything but will be keeping tranck. 

Whilst I had the flu I slept around 20 hours yet barely had any dream recall. The sleep at this time was definitely healing. 

I'll try to keep this blog updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment